HCA depends upon the support and service of many people to be able to provide the rich educational and family-centric experience that it is known for. There are many ways that you can make a significant difference to our school community and to the educational formation of our students. You could make financial contributions to our capital fund, volunteer your time and energy to help run school events, or you could simply be an enthusiastic ambassador for HCA by writing positive reviews about our school on Facebook, Google, GreatSchools, or Private School Review and recommending HCA to your friends, family, and acquaintances. Continue reading below for ways to support the ongoing mission of our school.
Holmesburg Christian Academy is committed to honoring God through providing each student with a top-notch, quality education and a nurturing school environment. Giving financially to the school is a tangible way to support the mission, longevity, and quality of HCA.
Every gift of every size is essential to us in achieving our mission. We offer our sincere thanks for your support and continued generosity.
To make a cash gift, send a check payable to:
Holmesburg Christian Academy
7927 Frankford Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19136
And be sure to indicate in the memo line that it is a donation.
To make an online gift, follow the button below:
*All gifts are tax deductible. Double your gift by inquiring with your employer about matching gift programs.
There are a number of ways to get involved at HCA. There is no better way to enrich our students’ overall experience at Holmesburg than to participate in the variety of educational and extracurricular opportunities we have going on.
Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Become an active member of our PTF
- Chaperone class field trips
- Appear as a classroom guest speaker to share professional experience, testimonies, skills and talents
- Coach a team or moderate a club
- Help with student dramatic performances and special events
- Videotape/photograph school events and activities
- Serve in welcoming new families to HCA
Beginning July 1, 2015 all volunteers will be required to obtain clearances every 36 months.
These clearances include:
- Criminal History Record (SP4-164). The current cost is $10. Beginning July 25, 2015 it is free for volunteers only.
- The Child Abuse Clearance (CY113). The current cost is $10. Beginning July 25, 2015 it is free for volunteers only.
- Federal Criminal History Record (FBI Fingerprints) – obtained by submission to PA State Police or FBI. This check may be waived for volunteers who “swear or affirm” in writing that they have resided in PA for 10+ years and have never been convicted of any crime. Ask HCA administration about procedures for completing this clearance.