For the convenience of our faculty and staff, a few important links regarding RenWeb functionality are listed here for reference.
- You must use one of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 – Download Here
- Safari (comes stock on Mac OSX
- RenWeb does not have full functionality on:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Older versions of Internet Explorer
- You must have Microsoft Silverlight installed and running in your browser (Download Here)
- Our school district code HM-PA.
- Usernames and passwords are established during initial training.
This webinar recording trains teachers to use all the tools in the “My Classroom” area that they need to manage their classes.
Training Webinar Time Markers
The time markers below can be used to skip to pertinent parts of the webinar. Four asterisks (****) indicate sections most worth skipping.
- Accessing RenWeb 1
- Changing Your Password
- Seating Chart Attendance
- ****Practice taking attendance (10:15-17:48)
- ****Q&A (17:49-28:45)
- ****Lunch Orders (28:46-40:50)
Sending Email Messages (40:51-53:35)
- *****Practice (53:35-1:00:00)
- Getting Started
- Gradebook Options
- Gradebook Categories
- ****BREAK** (1:21:39-1:28:51)
- Adding Assignments
- Grading Assignments
- Modifying Grades
- Extra Credit
- ***Practice*** (1:43:00-1:59:35)
- Auto-drop lowest grade
- ParentsWeb View
Lesson Plans (2:05:00-2:27:42)
- Lesson Plans
- ParentsWeb Preview
- Master Lesson Plans
****LUNCH BREAK** (2:27:43-3:06:23)
Report Cards (3:06:24-3:41:14)
- Report Card Screen Overview
- Report Card Grades
- Skill Set Grades
- Citizenship Grades
- Comments and Comment Codes
- ****Practice** (3:26:29-3:35:33)
- Calculating Semester and Final Grades
Student Data (3:41:15-3:50:05)
- Student Data
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- ****Practice (3:50:05-3:55:08)
Web Items & ParentsWeb (3:55:08-4:18:45)
- Calendar Events
- Web Documents – ****Glitch here (4:01:48-4:04:39)
- Homework Drop
- Picture Gallery
- Web Tests
- ****Practice** (4:18:45-4:25:17)
Report Manager (4:25:18-4:28:38)
- Birthday Report
- Class Roster
- Incomplete/Missing Assignments
- Student Test Schedule
The following videos demonstrate how to use RenWeb 1. These videos cover all topics included in the live training. These videos are best viewed in the order listed.
An online version of the Teacher Training Manual. Some sections contain demonstration videos at the end.
This Teacher Training Manual can be printed out and put into a binder for those who prefer a physical manual. The instructions are identical to those in the Training Outline above.
For Administrative Staff:
These videos are designed for new administrative users of RenWeb1. They cover the fundamentals of RenWeb from an administrator’s perspective.
This outline serves as the table of contents to the entire online Administrator Training Manual. Click the topic you wish to learn more about. When you’re done reading one subject, hit the “Back” button in your browser to return to the table of contents and go to another subject you wish to learn about.
For All Faculty/Staff:
If you cannot find an answer to your question in the links above, trying searching in RenWeb University.
Need More Help?
If you cannot find the answer you’re looking for in RenWeb University, HCA faculty and staff may call RenWeb’s customer support at 866-800-6593 Monday-Friday from 7:30am to 8pm EST. RenWeb Customer Support can also be reached via the online support chat within RenWeb1. Simply click the upper right corner where your name and the school term are listed, and click the blue “Support Chat” link from the drop-down menu, just under the “RenWeb University” link.
If there are changes that need to be made in your account or your My Classroom area, contact email@example.com to notify your administrator.