We’re so glad you’re exploring HCA for your child(ren).
As you requested, below you’ll find information regarding the fees and tuition associated with attending Holmesburg Christian Academy for the 2019-2020 school year.
2019-2020 Annual Tuition & Fees For Preschool
NOTE: Monthly payment plans are available for Pre-K tuition for families who need to spread out tuition payments.
|Application Fee: $40||Half Day1||School Day2||Full Day3|
|3 Day Week||$1,625||$3,080||$5,485|
|4 Day Week||$1,960||$3,925||$6,000|
|5 Day Week||$2,500||$5,000||$7,180|
- Half-Day preschool runs from 8:45 AM – 11:30 AM
- School-Day preschool runs from 8:30 AM – 3:15 PM
- Full Day preschool runs from 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM
2017-18 Tuition & Fees for Grades K-8
|NEW STUDENT FEES|
|ANNUAL TUITION & PAYMENT OPTIONS||K-4th||5th||6-8th|
|Half n’ Half 2||2 x $2868||2 x $2953||2 x $3383|
|Quarterly 3||4 x $1434||4 x $1476||4 x $1691|
|Monthly 4||11 x $521||11 x $537||11 x $615|
- Price reflects a two percent (2%) discount off tuition, which applies only if tuition is paid in full by 12pm on June 30, 2019. Pay-in-full discount decreases to 1% after June 30 until 12pm on August 1. After 12pm August 1, no discount will be applicable.
- First payment due July 1, 2019 and second payment due February 1, 2020.
- Payments due July 1, October 1, February 1, and April 1. Quarterly tuition payments also incur a $20 administrative fee ($5 per payment).
- Payments due one the first of each month from July 1 to May 1. Incurs a $55 administrative fee ($5 per payment).
Holmesburg Baptist Church Member Discount
- Full Day Students
- 3 days/week – $75.00 off per month
- 4 days/week – $100.00 off per month
- 5 days/week – $125.00 off per month
- Half- or School-day Students
- 3 days/week – $25.00 off per month
- 4 days/week – $30.00 off per month
- 5 days/week – $35.00 off per month
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
- 25% off tuition per student
Multiple Student Discount**
- 2 Children – 15% off tuition per student
- 3 Children – 20% off tuition per student
- 4+ Children – 75% off for oldest child, 20% off for the rest
Full-Time Ministry Discount (K-8 only)
- 25% off per student
- For pastors of churches or other full-time Christian non-profit workers.
- Granted by board approval only. If eligible, request application from Administration.
**The multiple student discount applies only to K-8 tuition, but children enrolled in preschool do count toward the total number enrolled from the same family. So a family with one child in preschool and one child in kindergarten would be eligible for the 15% discount, but the discount would only apply to the kindergartener’s tuition, not the preschooler’s.
From the Admissions Director
As you weigh and consider the options for your child’s education, we hope you’ll taking the opportunity to visit our school and meet our teachers, staff, and students. I’m confident that you’ll quickly get a sense of what makes HCA the wonderful community that it is.
We are well aware that the financial cost of a private Christian education can seem, or truly be, inhibitive to some. If that’s a concern of yours, we’d encourage you to still contact us anyway to let us know about your desire to give your child a Christian education. We have a vested interest in helping parents find outside scholarships to apply for. It takes diligence and patience, but scholarships are accessible for Philadelphia and Pennsylvania residents. Many of our current and former students have relied on such financial aid. So be sure to visit our Financial Aid page to see a list of scholarship opportunities that we’re aware of. If you wish to be a part of our school family, we want to treat you like family and help as much as we can. So let us know how we can assist you.
Our prayers are for you. May the Lord bless you as you seek His will and favor for your child’s education and Christian formation.
Yours in Christ,
Director of Admissions & Marketing