Children entering grades K-8th grade in the 2019-2020 school year.
Dates & Times:
Monday-Thursday, January 28-31, 2019
9 am to 2 pm
Friday, February 1, 2019
6:45 pm to 8 pm
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Saturday, April 6, 2019
9:45 am to 11 am
7927 Frankford Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19136
(at the intersection of Frankford Ave and Rhawn St)
What would you like to do?
HCA is a private Christian school in northeast Philadelphia founded and sponsored by the historic Holmesburg Baptist Church offering Preschool, Elementary, and Middle School programs accredited by the Middle States Association (MSA-CESS).
A Look Inside Our School
Benefits of an HCA Education
Creative, Critical, Independent Thinking
An Inspiring Learning Environment
More One-on-One Attention
Christlike Character Formation
Rich, Edifying Relationships
Achievement for the Glory of God
Our curriculum is designed for more than just knowledge acquisition and good scores on standardized tests. At every grade level, we are helping students develop their critical thinking abilities and grow in moral character. All major subjects recommended by the Department of Education are included in our curriculum and are taught from a biblical, Christian worldview. We also incorporate other subjects not required by the government to enrich the academic program and equip students for faithful and fruitful Christian living in our ever-changing world. Our education program is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS).
The Admissions Process
3. Placement Testing
Tuition & Fees
K-8 Tuition & Fees
|NEW STUDENT FEES|
|ANNUAL TUITION & PAYMENT OPTIONS||K-4th||5th||6-8th|
|Half n’ Half 2||2 x $2868||2 x $2953||2 x $3383|
|Quarterly 3||4 x $1434||4 x $1476||4 x $1691|
|Monthly 4||11 x $521||11 x $537||11 x $615|
- Price reflects a two percent (2%) discount off tuition, which applies only if tuition is paid in full by 12pm on June 30, 2019. Pay-in-full discount decreases to 1% after June 30 until 12pm on August 1. After 12pm August 1, no discount will be applicable.
- First payment due July 1, 2019 and second payment due February 1, 2020.
- Payments due July 1, October 1, February 1, and April 1. Quarterly tuition payments also incur a $20 administrative fee ($5 per payment).
- Payments due on the first of each month from July 1 to May 1. Incurs a $55 administrative fee ($5 per payment).
Multiple Student Discount
- 2 Children – 15% off tuition per student
- 3 Children – 20% off tuition per student
- 4+ Children – 75% off for oldest child, 20% off for the rest
Note: The multiple student discount applies only to K-8 tuition, but children enrolled in preschool do count toward the total number enrolled from the same family. So a family with one child in preschool and one child in kindergarten would be eligible for the 15% discount, but the discount would only apply to the kindergartener’s tuition, not the preschooler’s.
Holmesburg Baptist Church Member Discount
Parent(s) must be a member with regular attendance at the Holmesburg Baptist Church and Sunday school. Members must show a letter from the Church Pastor confirming active Church participation. Members on H.B.C.’s inactive list are not eligible for this deduction.
Preschool HCA Discount
- Full Day Students
- 3 days/week – $75.00 off per month
- 4 days/week – $100.00 off per month
- 5 days/week – $125.00 off per month
- Half- or School-day Students
- 3 days/week – $25.00 off per month
- 4 days/week – $30.00 off per month
- 5 days/week – $35.00 off per month
Kindergarten – 8th Grade HCA Discount
- 25% off tuition per student
Full-Time Ministry Discount (K-8 only)
- 25% off per student
- For pastors of churches or other full-time Christian non-profit workers.
- Granted by board approval only. If eligible, request application from Administration.
RSVP to Attend an Open House
We take your online privacy very seriously. To learn about what information we and/or other third-parties collect and how it’s used, please read our Privacy Statement.