Hello, Prospective Parents! We’re so glad you are considering sending your children to Holmesburg Christian Academy, and look forward to working with you through the admissions process. We know, applying to a school can be daunting! It may seem like the forms never end. But we’ve tried to simplify the process, and will work personally with you, to help you make it through.
If at any time you have questions or would like help, or would like a copy of all these documents mailed to you, feel free to call us at (215) 335-4323 during office hours (summer 9am to noon), or email email@example.com.
This application is for our Pre-K program. If you would like to apply for grades K-8, please see the New Student Application for K-8.
- Complete and sign the Early Childhood Student Application.
- Complete and sign the Pre-K Financial Computation Schedule.
- Complete and sign the Liability Release.
- Make copies of your child’s records to send to HCA:
- If your child has attended a school before, any academic records (report grades, teacher comments, and standardized test scores).
- Proof of current immunization and medical records of conditions potentially affecting the health and/or education of the student. Student must have all necessary immunizations before the start of the school year.
- Psychological or educational evaluation, reports, IEPs, and any other records which would potentially relate to the education of the student. Evaluations not shared are grounds for immediate dismissal.
Include a check or money order for the non-refundable application fee, payable to HCA.Application fee is $35 / student.If you would like to pay by debit or credit card, please contact Leigh Kelly at (215) 335-4323.
Send all of the completed documents, records, and payment to:Holmesburg Christian Academy
7927 Frankford Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19136Alternatively, you can scan and email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you send documents electronically, remember to send a check by mail, or contact Mrs. Kelly for payment.)
When you have submitted all the materials, HCA will be in contact with you to complete the next steps towards enrollment.