Hello, Prospective Parents! We’re so glad you are considering sending your children to Holmesburg Christian Academy, and look forward to working with you through the admissions process. We know, applying to a school can be daunting! It may seem like the forms never end. But we’ve tried to simplify the process, and will work personally with you, to help you make it through.
Start Online Application
or see below for forms to print
If at any time you have questions or would like help, or would like a copy of all these documents mailed to you, feel free to call us at (215) 335-4323 during office hours (summer 9am to noon), or email email@example.com.
This application is for our Pre-K program. If you would like to apply for grades K-8, please see the New Student Application for K-8.
All of the printed forms for admissions are provided below. To save you time and get the process moving more quickly, you may use our Online Application.
After you submit the Online Application, we will contact you directly with any required next steps.
- Complete and sign the Early Childhood Student Application.
- Complete and sign the Preschool Financial Computation Schedule.
- Complete and sign the Liability Release.
- Read and sign the Discipline Policy.
- Complete the Parent Health Statement.
- Have your physician complete the Physician’s Health Statement. Alternatively, provide a standard Child Health Assessment form from your doctor.
- Make copies of your child’s records to send to HCA:
- If your child has attended a school before, any academic records (report grades, teacher comments, and standardized test scores).
- Proof of current immunization and medical records of conditions potentially affecting the health and/or education of the student. Student must have all necessary immunizations before the start of the school year.
- Psychological or educational evaluation, reports, IEPs, and any other records which would potentially relate to the education of the student. Evaluations not shared are grounds for immediate dismissal.
- Include a check or money order for the non-refundable application fee, payable to HCA. The application fee is $40 per student. If you would like to pay by debit or credit card, please complete the application online, or call the school office at (215) 335-4323.
Send all of the completed documents, records, and payment to:
Holmesburg Christian Academy
7927 Frankford Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19136
Alternatively, you can scan and email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you send documents electronically, remember to send a check by mail, or contact Mrs. Kelly for payment.)
When you have submitted all the materials, HCA will be in contact with you to complete the next steps towards enrollment.
HCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, or national origin. Holmesburg Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.