Holmesburg Christian Academy has the following employment opportunities and is seeking to fill each position with qualified individuals who are committed to serving Christ in a Christian school environment.
To be considered for employment, the applicant must be…
- A baptized follower of the Lord Jesus Christ who is able to provide a credible profession of faith that is consistent with the biblical gospel, namely, that forgiveness of sins and newness of life are received freely from God through faith alone in the Son of God, Jesus Christ, apart from any goodness or merit on our part.
- An active member of a Christian church that is committed to the central teachings of historic Christian orthodoxy as expressed in the Apostles’ Creed and Nicene Creed, and
- Able wholeheartedly to affirm HCA’s statement of faith and Philosophy of Education.
Administration & Staff Openings
There are currently no openings available.
Middle School Science Teacher
- IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A LONG-TERM SUBSTITUTE, WITH PERMANENT FULL-TIME POSITION POSSIBLE
- Expected start date: 1/2/2018
- Requirements: Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and either 1) hold teacher certification from a state education authority or 2) hold teacher certification from ACSI, or qualify to obtain this certification within a reasonable timeframe. Previous experience preferred.
How to Apply for Employment at HCA
To apply for a position, please submit your resume to the Head of School, Linda Lewis, and request an employment application by email at email@example.com or by phone at 215-335-4323.